COVID-19 News & Policies
In order to provide a safe and healthy working environment for our staff we have implemented new rules for both our customers and employees. These rules must be adhered to in order for us to provide our services to you.
Additional Safety Measures and Procedures:
- Weather permitting any screened doors or windows will be opened while we are providing our services. Fans will be on. Ventilation can reduce the build up of contamination.
- To avoid cross contamination vacuums, mops, cleaning caddies, cleaning bottles etc. will be disinfected or replaced after each use and between each residence.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE); This is to protect us and you!
Our PPE will include (but not limited to):
- Face masks (mandatory in washrooms, while using strong chemical agents and at staff discretion.
- Disposable gloves (mandatory in kitchens and bathrooms, at staff discretion in other areas)
-Safety glasses (when performing a task where splashback could occurIf you would prefer our staff wore masks while in your home please let us know in advance.
Our Crew Has Been Trained/Re-Trained On:
- Proper use of personal protective equipment
- How to safely dawn and doff equipment
- Hand hygiene/washing and sanitizer use
- Cleaning the cleaner
- New rules for disinfecting high touch areas
Working From Home
You must stay self isolated in a designated room with a closable door away from our staff. When it’s time for us to clean that room we will have you move to a room we have already completed. We need to keep our distance, this is for your safety and ours.
We strongly suggest you are not home during your appointment. This is to ensure we can maintain social distancing.
Prior To Your Appointment You Will Receive an Email with The Following Questions:
- Have you travelled outside Canada in the last 14 days? Has anyone in your household?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID 19 or waiting for lab results from a COVID 19 test?
- Have you been in contact with a suspected, probable or confirmed case of COVID 19?
-Have you visited a location with a known outbreak of COVID 19 identified by Ontario Health Services?
- Do you have any symptoms of COVID 19, even if mild?
- Fever or chills
- Dry cough
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Sore throat,
- Muscle or body aches
- Loss of taste or smell
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
If You Have Answered Yes to Any of These Questions Please Reschedule Your Appointment with us.
Please call 811 and seek medical attention. We all have an obligation to be honest with each other and ourselves. We know you miss us making your house spotless and clean, but please do not put our staff at risk. The same rules apply to our staff, any staff member who meets any of the criteria above will not be in your home. They will be self isolating in their home or seeking medical attention. Your health and our staff’s health is our top priority. To find more information about COVID-19, its symptoms and other treatment options, please visit www.canada.ca
If We Arrive and you And/Or a Family Member have Obvious Signs of Illness, Your Appointment Will Be Cancelled and Our Staff Will Be Leaving.
You will be charged a $250.00 reschedule fee.
We strongly suggest you monitor your health and check your temperature(s) for 24 hours prior to your appointment to avoid this situation. To reschedule your appointment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CLEANING TO THE T will release any information regarding houses we have visited and crew member attendance at the request of the Ontario government’s contract tracing program. CLEANING TO THE T takes “Stop the spread” very seriously.
The COVID-19 pandemic is an evolving situation, we reserve the right to change/alter/or update our policies as needed. We are monitoring the situation closely and will make changes in accordance with Ontario Health Services recommendations and guidelines as they are delivered.
If you do not agree with any of our practices maybe we are not meant for you, or if you are unable to comply please contact us to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
Safety doesn’t cost as much as you think. Trust the experts in cleaning and disinfection, you can rest easy knowing your facility is being cleaned, sanitized and disinfected efficiently and effectively.